Friday, November 28, 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman? 180pcs Olaf!

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Does it ring a bell to you,girls? Sure, you do. It's a song from a "Frozen" movie. And the snowman's name in that movie is OLAF. Well, do you wanna build this kind of snowman too? No, you don't have to! I'll build that snowman for you. Just order it to me hahhahhahhaha... I'll make it for you. This olaf is made from felt. Someone from Jakarta have ordered 180pcs of olaf's keychain for a school party. Amazing, huh? Bibacraft staffs work overtime just to  make sure these olaf could be done in 2 weeks. Well here we go!

Can you imagine how to cut these tiny olaf's hands? (aprox: 3-4 mm length). Well, we cut it one by one! 360 pcs! Yeah.. we didn't use a machine, cuz all of our products are 100% handmade. 

Olaf's hands





on process
almost done
And... here is the result! Tadaaaaaa...........
The result! Olaf
So, looks like Queen Elsa got drunk last nite and she didn't realize that she had build olaf that much lol hihihiii... Well, the fact that I'm the one who make those hundreds of olaf, it means, I'm the trully Elsa, do you agree with that? I'm sure you do >_< (don't be jealous, I know I'm awesome hihiihihiihi.... )

Sebagai bonus, kami buatkan keyholder untuk sang pemesan. Semoga suka ^^


NB: 
pengiriman 180 pcs olaf ini terhitung 3 kg oleh pihak JNE.



No comments:

Post a Comment